Saturday, September 8, 2018

Learning experience at IIMB

As a part of my Organisation Development program i was shortlisted for the Talent program, where i needed to attend two external training.Based on my google research and few colleagues from my office finally, shortlisted IIMB Design Thinking program which would fit my development profile as Embedded developer.

This is my first time to the IIMB Campus which is awesome with all greenery and pollution free zone. Coming to the course Design thinking which i had always thought that thinking should be out of box.But after this training i learned that first is to think inside the box with the available resource.
One more important thing which i was able to relate the first half of training was a clear case of the product which we are developing in my project.I learned how we can avoid such mistakes further and apply this.Also the user experience which i was able to relate to the customer experience feedback which we get as a part of product release.Learned a lot of more things in the training which i need implement in my day to day activities like appreciating with Bright spots, Mapping the problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment