Friday, January 25, 2019

My First Onsite Experience

Dear Friends,

I would like to share my first onshore experience to United states . I was eagerly awaiting to feel the touch of that county as I have heard a lot  from my friends about the culture , climate & Interesting tourist spots ,  who were frequent travellers and also staying there for some time .

I felt so excited on seeing the  email from my supervisor regarding my Onshore visit .  I Immediately called my family members and shared this happy news. The Duration was for a month to cover 6 - 7 states in US. Though the initial engagement was to attend a conference with IT leaders during the start of the year on IT innovation,  I was asked to be part of few migrations and enhancements happened during my visit. Another reason for my excitement is to see my sisters family whom i haven't met for last 4 years . 

When I landed at newyork and opened the exit gate to board in to taxi i felt so happy to see the snow balls falling in the ground outside the airport . This was my  best experience as the temperature was around 2 - 3 Degree and some times to  -1 to - 3 . The roads were  covered by snow over the trees on both the sides . I have seen this only in movies and the first time i am able to feel the physical touch .


We checked in to the hotel near our office . I went to the lobby which is an open  area where the ground is covered with snow and took my first picture with snow ice on my hand and sent the pics via whatsapp to my family . This was one of the  memorable moment in my life . I heard about lexus and few luxury cars and also seen them in movies but got a chance to see them in person. On the same day i got a chance to sit inside the limousine post getting the permission from the chauffeur. He  initially hesitated but agreed post seeing my curiosity .I took few pictures on those luxury cars. Those memorable moments will remain for ever  in my life .

With that happiness  went to bed and had a pleasant sleep. 

More to come ....... till the time stay on ..

Cheers
Hari.R

3 comments:

  1. Good to see the blog on the enthusiast in going abroad and getting to know the culture of different peoples. Also it shows a strength that you are not hesitant and limiting yourself to know something in detail. Keep the spirit going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to know about your onsite experience!! Keep writing

    ReplyDelete