Friday, January 25, 2019

Am I expecting too much from Others



I have my own expectations in my both personal & official life.

I am expecting the perfection from people around me on each & every work they do. I am expecting everything they do need to be flawless but most of the time people around me think that I am expecting more & more perfection for each work they do. My thought is not to screw their happiness just wanted to ensure that whatever they do should be 100% satisfied for them.

People should start the work with an intention that the work they do is the best of all without flawless. If they start doing the work in this mindset then the work quality will be appreciated.

Experience makes man perfect. So we have to fine tune ourselves to make things perfect to lead better life.

Accountability is one of the most powerful word which should be followed by each & every one in their life so that people around them will be running their life with happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment