Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Rooky Dad


29th June 2018 was the day we got a precious gift in the form of a son. To hold your beautiful healthy baby for the very first time is the most exciting experience I ever had and the most terrifying as well. 

Having no idea what a tiny cute little thing is capable of I picked the baby in my arms in the most gentle way possible and adored him for hours. 

Along with the baby came new responsibilities some were known and some unknown. And the learning curve had to be steep. 

And one thing you learn is babies are brutal in their feedback. You make a mistake they cry. You forget to clean they cry. Sometimes you feel they cry just for the heck of it.

One thing most precious to me was my sleep and now what ever is left of it. 

To be continued...

1 comment: